top of page

Deposit for being the Tickler

Tickle Someone Today! Travel costs billed after booking. Last 40% of session due upon arrival.

  • 1 hour 1 minutes
  • From 510 US dollars
  • We travel worldwide! 1.5 hour minimum for out of state, 2.5 hour international

Service Description

This is the option of Tickling one of our Tickle Therapists. That's right! You are the tickler! We also have upgrade options where you can tickle more than one tickle therapist at the same time or intermittently. Please keep in mind, all numbers multiply by the number of professional Ticklers or Ticklees you add. No matter your needs, our group of tickle therapists have the skills to develop a custom tailored tickle therapy program to make sure you feel safe and comfortable. We provide session packages for discounted rates and are available for worldwide travel. Full Price of Session + $150 for session + plus travel. Travel costs will be billed separately after deposit of 60% of session cost plus hotel cost is made. The amount is for the deposit is billed below. The other 40% is due upon arrival to session. Please contact 646-220-1308 to confirm availability before booking *All sessions are non-sexual in nature.

Cancellation Policy

All payments and fees are non-refundable. Transfer to another day is possible but fees and funds may be lost if travel or studio costs cannot be refunded.

Contact Details


bottom of page