top of page

Deposit for Couples Tickle Therapy

Couples Tickling!! Travel costs billed after booking. Final 40% of session due day of upon arrival.

  • 1 hour 1 minutes
  • From 450 US dollars
  • We travel worldwide! 1.5 hour minimum for out of state, 2.5 hour international

Service Description

This is one of our favorite genres of sessions that we provide. We love helping couples discover or rediscover each other through the art of tickle therapy. We have helped countless individuals come out to people about their tickling needs and are dedicated to help normalize the need of tickle therapy within relationships. Do you want to spice up your relationship? In these sessions we teach and perform basic and advanced tickle techniques to one or both partners involved. We also provide therapy and tickling educational sessions to people in larger group settings. This is a great way to get to know and relearn each other's body and sensitive areas. We take pride in helping couples and groups communicate for safe, healthy and consensual tickle play and therapy. Full Price of Session + $150 for session + plus travel. Travel costs will be billed separately after deposit of 60% of session cost plus hotel cost is made. The amount is for the deposit is billed below is 60% of $300 ($180 + $150) for session space. The other 40% is due upon arrival to session. Please contact 646-220-1308 to confirm availability before booking

Cancellation Policy

All payments and fees are non-refundable. Transfer to another day is possible but fees and funds may be lost if travel or studio costs cannot be refunded.

Contact Details


bottom of page