top of page

Deposit for Receiving Tickling

Get Tickled Today! Travel costs billed after booking. Final 40% of session due day of upon arrival.

  • 1 hour 1 minutes
  • From 330 US dollars
  • We travel worldwide! 1.5 hour minimum for out of state, 2.5 hour international

Service Description

This is the option of GETTING TICKLED. Are you wanting to be tickled? This is the option for you! This is what most people come to us for. This option is for the individual person who is a tickle enthusiast (either tickler or ticklee) that desires a tickle therapy session one on one with our highly qualified tickle therapists. We also have upgrade options where you can be tickled by more than one tickle therapist at the same time or intermittently. These can range from either light to intense and strenuous. Please keep in mind, all numbers multiply by the number of professional Ticklers or Ticklees you add. No matter your needs, our group of tickle therapists have the skills to develop a custom tailored tickle therapy program to make sure you feel safe and comfortable. We provide session packages for discounted rates and are available for worldwide travel. Full Price of Session + $150 for session + plus travel. Travel costs will be billed separately after deposit of 60% of session cost plus hotel cost is made. The other 40% is due upon arrival to session. Please contact 646-220-1308 to confirm availability before booking

Cancellation Policy

All payments and fees are non-refundable. Transfer to another day is possible but fees and funds may be lost if travel or studio costs cannot be refunded.

Contact Details


bottom of page