top of page
1 hour Tampa Studio Session

1 hour Tampa Studio Session

This is for a one hour session in our Tampa tickle studio.  These sessions are less due to the fact that this is at our home studio and does not require our tickler/ticklee to travel to you.  Other fees may apply.  Please contact us directly at 646-220-1308 for any other questions. 


**60 percent of the session cost is due upon booking if not paid in full.  All sessions require 60 percent up front as well as any travel or hotel costs.  The remaining 40 percent is due at the time of the session.

    bottom of page